Amazing Facts About India : Everyone likes to read amazing facts because they get to know strange information.
And in today’s post, you will learn about 100+ Amazing Facts about India,
And if you like to read amazing facts, then you will get to read many interesting and amazing facts on this site.
Our India is a very old civilization and many many incidents have happened in this country and there are many interesting things that I am going to tell you through this post.
And after reading this post, you will definitely realize how great our India is, and these amazing factors will increase your information even more.
With which your information will increase and if you tell others about it too, then let us know Amazing Facts about India.
100+ Amazing facts about India
1. The Pentium chip was invented in India, which is now installed in 90% of computers worldwide.
2. India is also called the country of spices. 70% of the world’s spices were made in India only.
3. The world’s largest oil refinery is in Gujarat in India and this deli refines 1.2 million barrels of oil but is dominated by Reliance.
4. India is the first country in the world to reach Mars in its first experiment.
5. Samosa is a well-liked dish in India but it is not from India.
6. India is at number 3 in making a world record in anything, before America and England.
7. If you are asked what is the national game of India, then you will tell hockey, but there is no national game of India.
8. White tiger is found only in India.
9. You will be surprised that the Olympic Games have not been held in India yet.
10. Lonar Lake in Maharashtra is a standing water lake formed by a meteorite colliding.
11. Indian women own 11% of the world’s gold.
12. The largest school in the world is in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, in which 40 to 50 thousand children take admission every year.
13.The name India originated from the Induas River.
14. The University of Tkshela is the first university in the world with people from all corners of the world coming to study and it was built in 700 AD.
15. Taj Mahal located in Agra which was built by Shajaha, people come from all over the world to see this Taj Mahal.
16. The civilization of India is the oldest civilization in the world and many old civilization buildings still exist.
17. India exports bananas the most, followed by Brazil.
18. If we talk about vegetarian, then India has the largest population of vegetarian people in the world.
19. The tallest cricket stadium in the world is Maidana in India which is in Himachal Pradesh and it is built 24 thousand meters above sea level.
20. India is the world’s largest gold-buying country in terms of buying gold.
21. In India, people of Hindu religion are the most special and in India, the most celebrated holidays of the world are celebrated.
22. KFC opened the first vegetarian restaurant in India as there are more vegetarian people in India.
23. The name Hindustan is derived from the synonyms of Hindu and Indus.
24. India is the second largest rail country in the world.
25. Indian Railways employs more than 16 lakh employees.
26. The lotus flower is the national flower of India and along with it the national flower of Biyatnam is also the lotus.
27. There are more than 200 juvenile children in 2000 thousand houses in a village called Kodhini in the state of Kerala.
28. India is the least divorced country.
29. Children’s Day is celebrated on 14 November in India and the thing to think about is Valentine’s Day which comes after 9 months.
30. The Baily Bridge, the world’s highest pool, is in Ladakh which was built by the Indian Army in 1982.
31. So far in the World World Cup Kabaddi, India has won the World Cup 6 times.
32. Varanasi is the oldest city in India dating back to 500 BC.
33. India has not invaded any country for the last 6500 hundred years and has big amazing facts.
34. The most imported weapons are imported into India, which means that the country has the most arms purchases.
35. The largest family of this world lives in India, there is a man, 39 wives and 94 children, this is very amazing information.
36. If you will be asked that martial arts were made first, then most people will speak in China, but no martial art was first made in India.
37. You may be surprised that Science Day is celebrated on 26 May in Switzerland in honor of former President of India Abdul Kamal.
38. Cherrapunji (Meghalaya) is the most rainy place in the world in India.
39. Mango production in India is 1.5 million tonnes a year.
40. The United States is at the top in making supercomputers and Japan is at the second place, followed by India at the third place.
41. Around the 17th century, India used to be the richest country in the world because at that time India was a very big country.
42. If many countries were not separated from India, today India is the largest country in the world.
43. India is such a big country that it is the 3rd largest economy country in the world.
44. Instead of burning or burying their dead, the people of Parshi Dhram of India place them on a high-rise building so that the vulture can eat.
45. Every year many thousands of murders are committed in India, due to which India is the most murderous country in the world.
46. India is the world’s most milk producing country.
47. India has a huge hand in the film world.
48. You cannot catch dolphin fish in India because it is banned, it is illegal to catch it.
49. India was the first to discover water on the moon.
50. Diamond was discovered in India, before 1986, diamonds were found in India.
51. Cataract, plastic surgery was first invented in India.
52. Trigonometry, algebra, value of pi, calculus, zero were first invented in India.
53. The shirt button was first made in India.
54. 100 million years ago, there used to be Mahadeep of India.
55. The Indian Army is considered the best army in the world.
56. In India, the Kumbh Mela is held once every 12 years and this fair is so crowded that it can be easily seen from space.
57. India has the most Muslim population after Indonesia and Pakistan.
58. India’s first rocket was brought on a bicycle and a satellite on a bullock cart.
59. India’s first rocket was brought on a bicycle and a satellite on a bullock cart.
60. The first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad used to take 50% of his salary.
61. After America, India is the highest English speaking country in the world.
62. India is the world’s largest tea-growing country producing 30% of the world’s tea, of which 25% remains in India.
63. India has the largest post office in the world and no post office is in this country.
64. You will be surprised to know that 22 thousand tons of mint oil is extracted every year in the world, out of which 19 thousand tons of oil is extracted only in India.
65. India is the largest democracy country in the world.
66. In the 17th century, Columbus went out to search for India by sea, but he accidentally discovered America.
67. You’d be surprised that 38% of doctors in the US are Indians.
68. 34% of Microsoft employees are Indian only. 1
69. India is the world’s largest software seller, it sells its software in about 90 countries.
70. 4 religions were born in India, of which Hindus, Buddhists, Jains and Sikhs are 25% of the world.
71. India has the world’s largest mosque, which is not even in an Islamic country.
72. 1 in 5 people in India are mentally depressed, making India the most depressed country in the world.
73. India used to be a huge continent about 100 million years ago.
74. Indus Valley Civilization is the oldest civilization in the world, therefore India is the oldest civilization in the world.
75. After China and America, India has the most active army in the world.
76. In India, Tirupati Balaji Temple and Kashi Vishwanath Temple are visited by people from Vatican City and Mecca.
77. In this upcoming census, India will be the most populous country in the world.
78. Despite the lack of budget, India participates in the top 5 space agency in the world.
79. There is a circling post in Dal Lake, India which started in 2011.
80. Deep Majuli, the world’s largest river, is located in the state of Assam, India.
81. You will be surprised to know that the world’s smallest Deep River Umnand is located in the state of Assam, India.
82. The Indian Constitution is the longest written constitution in the world comprising 118 amendments with 444 articles, 12 programs and 146385 words in 22 sections.
83. The chess game started in India in the 6th century.
84. India was the first to discover how to purify sugar and then taught the whole world.
85. Among the top 10 languages of the world, Hindi comes at number 3 and Bengali at number 7 and Punjabi at number 10.
86. On the second day of independence, on August 15, the first tricolor was hoisted in Andaman and Nicobar, because it was the first place to be free.
87. The first satellite of India was named Aryabhata Which ISRO had built.
88. India’s first astronaut was Rakesh Sharma, who spent 7 days 21 Hours 44 minutes in space.
89. Delhi is the capital of India but do you know it is the largest polluted city in the world.
90. It is illegal to carry India’s currency outside India.
So friends, I hope you have liked the Amazing Facts about India, and if you want to know similar information daily then you can find such information daily on our website.
You can subscribe to our blog by entering your email address in the box above so that you will get any post directly on your Gmail.
And friends, if you guys liked our post, then definitely share it with your friends and on social media.